Candy corn. Either you love it you hate it, there’s no in-between. But if you learn how to make Candy Corn Infused Vodka you can do so many fun things with it. This vodka is a total treat!
Pin Candy Corn Infused Vodka to make later.
Dress up your next Halloween party with cocktails made with candy corn infused vodka. It’s a great way for adults to get in the holiday spirit.
What do I need to make candy corn infused vodka?
Infused vodka flavors continue to be popular and just two ingredients are needed for this fun infused vodka concoction.
- Vanilla vodka – using flavored vodka cuts some of the sweetness from the candy corn. Use the best you can afford.
- Candy Corn – I used Brach’s but you can probably use any brand.
- Pint Jar – I used a canning jar and it worked perfectly.
Pro Tip: Swirl the jar a few times while the mixture infuses. Do this every few hours. The candy corn will actually dissolve.
What can I make with candy corn vodka?
- Candy Corn Martini – A festive cocktail to serve throughout the fall.
- Candy Corn Shots – Rim the glasses with black sugar for a festive touch.
- Halloween Candy Corn Cocktail – Candy corn vodka and pineapple juice.
Pro Tips and Substitutions
If you don’t have vanilla vodka or can’t find it at your liquor store you can use plain, unflavored vodka, whipped cream, or cake vodka.
Whipped cream and cake vodkas are sweeter than unflavored or vanilla. Depending on what you want to make, choose your vodka wisely so your cocktail isn’t overly sweet.
Pro Tip: Plan ahead. To make this infused vodka, the candy corn needs to soak a minimum of 4 hours but longer is better.
I actually allowed the candy corn to dissolve completely in the vodka. There were grains from the candy corn in the bottom of the jar so I just strained it out.
This recipe is what I would consider a small batch of candy corn infused vodka. It makes 12 ounces which is good for about 6 drinks if you use 2 ounces per cocktail.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
A couple of notes
Don’t be alarmed when the vodka starts to get cloudy. That’s just the candy corn breaking down. You can see the gorgeous color in the photo with the shot glass.
Speaking of the shot glass, isn’t the black sugar on the rim fun? Dip the rim of the glass in corn syrup then in some black sugar.
How can I store candy infused vodka?
You can store this vodka in the refrigerator for up to 4 months but there’s a good chance it won’t last that long. I like making it in small batches so it’s used up quickly.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s so easy to make, just 2 ingredients, a jar, and a few hours.
- Homemade candy corn vodka makes a great gift.
- The bright orange color is perfect for Halloween and fall.
Candy Corn Vodka
If you learn how to make candy corn infused vodka you can do so many fun things with it. This vodka is a total treat!
- 12 ounces vanilla vodka
- ½ cup candy corn
- In a glass wide mouth pint jar add the candy corn.
- Pour in the 12 ounces of vanilla vodka, place the lid, and gently swirl the vodka and candy corn.
- Let sit a minimum of 6 hours, swirling the jar often.
- Once the candy corn is completely dissolved, gently shake the jar. The vodka is now ready to use.
This was such a delicious drink and PERFECT for a Halloween party! I am looking forward to making it next weekend again for Halloween.