This festive Candy Corn Martini is the perfect signature drink for a Halloween party. But it’s so delicious you’ll want to make it all season long.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
What ingredients do I need to make a Candy Corn Martini?
This fancy vodka cocktail is a fun adult beverage when Halloween rolls around. Make up a batch of the vodka and keep it on hand for the month of October.
- Candy Corn Infused Vodka – Easily make your own to have on hand for other fun drinks.
- Pineapple Juice – I like to keep the smaller 6-ounce cans on hand so there’s not so much waste.
- Heavy Cream – Sometimes also called heavy whipping cream.
- Candy Corn Nonpareils – The candy corn nonpareils are orange, yellow, and white. You can also use a Halloween mix if you prefer.
- Corn Syrup – It’s really the best option to make the nonpareils stick to the martini glass.
What does candy corn taste like?
Candy corn has creamy vanilla and marshmallow flavors with a fondant-like texture. It’s a candy you either like or dislike. There is no in-between.
What type of glass do you use to make martinis?
A martini glass. They can be long-stemmed or short but the classic V shape allows more exposure to the air allowing the vodka to open up.
A true martini glass, as opposed to a coupe or rocks glass, is the better choice.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Candy corn vodka is very easy to make.
- It’s a fun and festive drink for Halloween.
- You’re sure to impress your guests. Especially on National Candy Corn Day which is October 30 each year.
- It looks fun.
- The taste is a combination of creamy and sweet.
How far in advance should I make the candy corn vodka?
Candy corn vodka takes a few hours to infuse. While it’s totally possible to make it the day you plan to serve these candy corn martinis, it’s also just as easily made in advance.
What appetizers can I serve with a Halloween Candy Corn Martini?
This martini is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. Enjoy one of these appetizers with this fun Halloween cocktail with vodka.
- Mini Mummy Dogs – A classic appetizer dressed up for Halloween.
- Bat Taco Cheeseballs – Clever, cute, and delicious. So easy too.
- Deviled Egg Spiders – No party is complete without deviled eggs.
Candy Corn Martini
- 6 ounces homemade Candy Corn Infused Vodka
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Sprinkles or nonpareils for the rim
- 2 -3 Tabelspoons corn syrup
- To rim the glass with nonpareils: Put the corn syrup on a shallow plate. On a separate shallow plate, place the nonpareils. Dip the rim of the martini glass into the corn syrup and then into the nonpareils to coat the rim. Gently swirl the glass in the nonpareils to coat the rim.
- Pour 3 ounces of candy corn vodka into two martini glasses.
- Evenly divide the pineapple juice between the two glasses. It should be about 6 tablespoons for each glass. If you're trying to layer the cocktail, gently pour the pineapple juice over a spoon.
- Evenly divide the heavy cream between the two glasses. It should be about 6 tablespoons for each glass. If you're trying to layer the cocktail, gently pour the cream over a spoon. Serve.